Click on the dates for further information or check back if there is no link. Contact us if there is an event you would like to be added to this list – please try and involve Baby Milk Action in your event if you can.
Sign up for our email alerts to receive reminders about events and other information.
- January 22-27: 142nd WHO Executive Board Meeting, Geneva CLICK HERE for our interventions.
- April 20th: Global and Political Context in Midwifery third year module, BSc Midwifery students, Kings College, London
- April 27 -28: Cuenca, Ecuador, Zero Hunger – III World Summit of Regions on Food Security and Sovereignty CLICK HERE for speakers CLICK HERE for Programme. Our Policy Director will be speaking on “Conflicts of interest and the health protection of infants and young children”
- May 12th Baby Milk Action members annual general meeting, Cambridge. Members elect our Board of Directors from the membership and the 2016 Julie Crawford award will be presented Join today.
- May 15th APPG Infant feeding and Inequalities
- May 15th BFLG meeting
- May 21-26th, 71st World Health Assembly, Geneva. CLICK HERE for papers
- June 1st. Platform for Action on Diet, Physical Activity and Health, Luxembourg
- July 2-6th Codex Alimentarius Commission, Rome
- July 10th APPG Infant feeding and Inequalities
30 October – 5 November 2017: International Nestlé-Free Week. A time for people who boycott Nestlé over the way it pushes baby milk to do more to promote the boycott – and for those who don’t boycott to give it a go. Campaign ideas and resources.
For dates of forthcoming demonstrations in our say NO to formula companies sponsoring health workerscampaign see the following pages: