Click on the dates for further information or check back if there is no link. Contact us if there is an event you would like to be added to this list – please try and involve Baby Milk Action in your event if you can.
Sign up for our email alerts to receive reminders about events and other information.
Baby Milk Action AGM 2019 Saturday 8th June 2019 2-5pm
German-speaking Lutheran Church in East Anglia, 4 Shaftesbury Road,
Cambridge, CB2 8BW (aprox 15 minute walk from Cambridge Station).
- 10th March, 11am, The Palace Cinema, Longridge, Preston. Tickets.
- 13th,14th, 19th March, Theatr Clwyd, Mold TICKETS
- 15th March for 7 days, Watermans Cinema, Brentford TICKETS
- 18th March 6pm, Phoenix Cinema, Oban: TICKETS
- 20th March, 8pm, Picturehouse, UCKFIELD + Q&A with Fiona Duby and Patti Rundall TICKETS
- 21st March, 8pm White River Cinema, St Austell TICKETS
- 23rd March 10am-12noon, Broadway Cinema, Broad Street, Nottingham, Q&A with Dr Diamond Emmanuel, Syed Aamir Raza, Patti Rundall TICKETS
- 23rd March, 2.15 and 6pm and 25th March 6pm, 26th March 8.20 pm, Light House Cinema, The Chubb Buildings, Fryer Street, Wolverhampton. TICKETS
- 24th and 27th March, Mareel Cinema, Shetland TICKETS
- 25th March, Frontline Club, London, followed by Q&A with Syed Aamir Raza, Andy Paterson, Patti Rundall and Cat VilliersTICKETS
- 25th March, Arts Cinema, Aberystwyth (part of the WOW Festival) TICKETS
- 26th March, The Birks Cinema, Aberfeldy TICKETS
- 27th March, Picturehouse, Cambridge followed by Panel Discussion with Syed Aamir Raza, Andy Paterson and Patti Rundall. TICKETS
- 28th March (Matinee), MAC Cinema, Birmingham TICKETS
- 3rd & 10th April, Plough Arts Cinema, Torrington TICKETS
- 8th April, Dublin, Lighthouse to register interest forTICKETS
- 13th April, Home, Manchester Saturday, 6.20pm TICKETS
- 19th & 24th April, Arc, Stockton TICKETS
- 23rd April, The Depot, Lewes Q&A TICKETS
- 29th April, Kinoculture, Oswestry TICKETS
- 8th May, Gulbenkian, Canterbury Q&A TICKETS
- 9th May, Reading Film Theatre, Reading TICKETS
- 30th May, Filmhouse, Northampton Q&A
- 2nd June, The Gaiety, Ayr,
- 4th June, 7pm, Adam Smith Theatre, Kirkcaldy, Fife TICKETS
- 9th June 7pm Penicuik Cinema at Penicuik Town Hall
- 12th June, Robert Burns Centre Film Theatre, Dumfries
- 19th June, Broadway Cinema, Letchworth TICKETS
- 20th June, Riverfront, Newport TICKETS
- 9th July, Savoy cinema, Corby TICKETS
- 15th July Quad Cinema, Derby
- 20th July, Palace Longridge, Preston
- 4th August, Sunday, 13.00. The Prince Charles Cinema, London Leicester Square, TICKETS
Tigers showing in 2018
* • 16 November 2018, 19:30: Effraspace, London.
* • 17 November 2018 : Effraspace, London.
* • 18 November 2018: Effraspace, London.
* • 22 November 2018: Omniplex, Craigavon
* • 29 November 2018: Brunswick Moviebowl, Derry.
* • 5 December 2018: Lexi Cinema, Kensal Rise, London.
* • 8 December 2018: Rex Cinema, Wareham.
* • 10 December 2018 Picture House Central, London.
* • 10 December 2018, 11:00 and 18:00: Belfast.
* • 16 January 2019 Vue Cinema, Portsmouth.
- January 22-27: 142nd WHO Executive Board Meeting, Geneva CLICK HERE for our interventions.
- April 20th: Global and Political Context in Midwifery third year module, BSc Midwifery students, Kings College, London
- April 27 -28: Cuenca, Ecuador, Zero Hunger – III World Summit of Regions on Food Security and Sovereignty CLICK HERE for speakers CLICK HERE for Programme. Our Policy Director will be speaking on “Conflicts of interest and the health protection of infants and young children”
- May 12th Baby Milk Action members annual general meeting, Cambridge. Members elect our Board of Directors from the membership and the 2016 Julie Crawford award will be presented Join today.
- May 15th APPG Infant feeding and Inequalities
- May 15th BFLG meeting
- May 21-26th, 71st World Health Assembly, Geneva. CLICK HERE for papers
- June 1st. Platform for Action on Diet, Physical Activity and Health, Luxembourg
- July 2-6th Codex Alimentarius Commission, Rome
- July 10th APPG Infant feeding and Inequalities
30 October – 5 November 2017: International Nestlé-Free Week. A time for people who boycott Nestlé over the way it pushes baby milk to do more to promote the boycott – and for those who don’t boycott to give it a go. Campaign ideas and resources.
For dates of forthcoming demonstrations in our say NO to formula companies sponsoring health workerscampaign see the following pages: