WHO reports expose predatory and digital marketing, country action on the Code and a model Law for Europe.
- 4 new WHO reports expose marketing by the $55 billion formula milk industry 19/05/2022
- IBFAN at the 75th World Health Assembly 22-28th May 2022 16/05/2022
- Governments must control their unethical corporations 14/05/2022
- NEW: WHO UNICEF IBFAN -National implementation of the Code Status report 2022 13/05/2022
- NEW Joint Statement on Ukraine crisis – protecting mothers and children 06/05/2022
- NEW WHO report on the scope and impact of digital marketing for the promotion of breast-milk substitutes 26/04/2022
- Why formula donations can be a risk – examples from Ukraine and Myanmar 28/03/2022
- Update on Nestlé, Ukraine and WHO Foundation 25/03/2022
- WHO Model law for the European Region 03/03/2022
- Infant feeding in emergencies – links to blogs 20/02/2022
Welcome to the website of Baby Milk Action – IBFAN-UK. Questions? If you have a question about our work, see the Frequently Asked Questions page, where you can also send us a message. Navigation Use the menu at the top…
Baby Milk Action is seeking new Directors. Click here for details Annual General Meeting 2022 Online webinar: Friday 6th May 2022 2-4pm British Summer Time For more details contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for details Official Notice. Webinar Invitation 2022 Our ABOUT US …
Baby Milk Action/IBFAN UK, as part of a global network, IBFAN (the International Baby Food Action Network) a network of over 270 citizens groups in more than 160 countries. We act to stop misleading marketing by the baby feeding industry.…
We support the Resolutions adopted at the World Health Assembly and encourage policy makers and everyone to use them as the minimum standard for marketing regulations. Our aim is to hold the baby food industry to account and stop them harming child health.