Taking action now, worldwide – and from birth.
First we need to talk about:
- global heating – not global warming
- climate emergency – not climate change
The UK and Ireland officially declared an environment and climate emergency in May 2019, followed by Canada declaring a national climate emergency in June 2019.
Below are six advocacy documents for climate activists, politicians and policy-makers, all of whom may be parents.
The full set is now on the GIFA website: https://www.gifa.org/international/environnement-et-climat/
- Green Feeding Worldwide 2019 in English, 20 pages (May 22, 2019)
- Green Feeding Key messages 2019 in English, 2 pages (May 22, 2019)
- Green Feeding References and Resources 2019, 5 pages (May 22, 2019)
- Green Feeding Trailer, 2 pages (June 21st, 2019)
- Green Feeding Messages Clés 2019 en français, 2 pages (3 juin 2019)
- Green Feeding Canada in English, 10 pages (June 20th, 2019)
‘Articles on environmental awareness’ : https://www.ibfan.org/environmental-awareness/
Thanks to Alison Linnecar and the IBFAN global working group on chemical and microbiological contamination of infant feeding products.