I attended the Committee on Food Security this week in Rome. CLICK HERE for photos of our side meeting attended by 200 people.
Conflicts of Interest in Food security and Nutrition Policies: Which way forward for the CFS? Background and policy options to respect, protect and fulfil human rights and safeguard public policy spaces on food security and nutrition against undue influence (CSM Working Group on Nutrition) Download the Flyer!
- Jonathan H. Marks, Associate Professor of Bioethics, Humanities and Law, Penn State University
- Patti Rundall, International Baby Food Action Network (IBFAN)
With the participation of:
- Mafizur Rahman, Permanent Representative of Bangladesh to FAO, IFAD and WFP
- Hala Boukerdenna, World Health Organisation (WHO)
- Robynne Anderson, Private Sector Mechanism of the CFS
- Marisa Macari, El Poder del Consumidor
- Laura Michéle, FIAN
- Stefano Prato, Society for International Development (SID)